INTECH Process Automation has been awarded a compressor controls upgrade project at a major refinery in Saudi Arabia.
INTECH has been serving the Saudi Arabian oil and gas market for the past two decades and has an excellent business record in the region. INTECH’s expertise, suitability of the proposed solution and impressive references for similar projects around the world enabled it to win this project.
INTECH’s solution consists of initial site survey, supply of new Hardware designed to upgrade the existing Controllers along with communication modules, reconfiguration of the upgraded system, testing of the reconfigured controller site services for installation supervision, site testing and startup at the refinery site.
INTECH’s scope of services is as follows:
- Site survey to collect the existing data from site for modification with space availability for solution definition.
- Engineering of Controller System configuration.
- Conversion tools in order to automatically transfer existing applications into new technology software.
- Supply of Historian station in compliance with procedures for system security and hardening.
- Re-use of Existing redundant Link to DCS to establish communication.
- Supply of new Controller Modules and Configuration of the new Controller.
- Internal Testing of applications and HMI and Installation Supervision of new hardware on existing Panels and Site services for upgrade installation
- Operation support during plant startup and provision of one set of backup for all controllers.
- Provision of image backup for Historian station.
- As-built drawings for all system cabinets and network topology.
INTECH will use its offices in Al-Khobar for the execution of this project.
About INTECH’s Integrated Control Systems (ICS) Solutions
INTECH’s Integrated Control Systems offer a complete array of vendor neutral control automation and integration solutions ranging from basic Process Control, Safety, F&G and Power Management applications to data networks, site security, instrument management and fully integrated control and safety systems. Our third party start-up and commissioning services ensure minimum downtime and accelerated glitch-free execution. INTECH’s ICS is a “One-Stop Automation Solution” that improves plant safety, reliability and efficiency while lowering costs and increasing returns.
For more information visit: http://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/integrated-control-systems/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more Information, visit: www.intechww.com