INTECH Wellhead Control Panels are designed to provide safe and reliable operations. Every solution we deliver meets and exceeds the international, national, local and corporate standards of HSE and operational excellence. This requires customizing the solution for each customer asset to ensure lower OPEX and highest compliance. Our solutions are customizable for single and multiple wells ranging from pneumatic controls to an RTU based solution.
The provision of Solar Panels, Master Control Stations and Metering Systems with the Wellhead Control Panel allows us to better serve the highly customized needs of our customers. Thus fulfilling our promise of – “Your One-Stop Shop in the Oil & Gas Sector”
- Single and multiple Wellhead Control Panels.
- Removable drawer module type or integrated fixed assemblies.
- Hydraulic Outputs: 1,000 to 20,000 PSIG Sub-surface Safety Valve and Surface Safety Valves.
- SSV, SCSSV, wing valve and choke valve controlled operation.
- Fully enclosed assembly with the Hydraulic Power Unit providing a common source of hydraulic power for each well control module.
- Electro-Hydraulic, Pneumatic-Hydraulic, or Electro-Pneumatic instrumentation and control interfaces.
- Air or Natural Gas Supply – 100 to 200 PSIG.
- Standard or H2S-CO2 (NACE) service.
- Pneumatic Outputs: ESD Loop – 50 PSIG, Surface Safety Valves – 100 to 200 PSIG.
- Accumulators, filters and instrumentation for both LP and HP supply headers.
- Local and remote operation enabled system.
- Suitable for hazardous area applications.
- Option for SCADA based control.
- Conventional and solar powered solutions.