Trainee Engineer Program - Nigeria
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited (IPANL) has been delivering industrial automation and control system solutions to Nigerian Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals for the past 20 years. IPANL is part of a multinational organization with having a strong worldwide presence. We are Vendor Neutral System Integrator providing solutions and services on major DCS/PLC/ F&G and SCADA systems.
IPANL is looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to become part of its professional team.
The Trainee Program will provide you opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure in a globally renowned System Integrator and Industrial Automation Company.
You’ll expand your knowledge based on personal experiences, coaching, and resources within our best-in-class learning platforms. You’ll also work alongside great managers who will invest in your development and give you feedback to help you grow and improve. It is tailored for experiential learning and will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
*This position is for Nigerian National only*
- Bachelor’s in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Computer Engineering
- Fresh graduates or 1-2 years of experience in Industrial Automation
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to set an excellent foundation for future career success
- We are looking for Lagos & Port Harcourt office.
It is a one-year Trainee Program - leading to a permanent job, based on performance.