Lead Engineer - PCS
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited (IPANL) has been delivering industrial automation and control system solutions to Nigerian Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals for the past 20 years. IPANL is part of a multinational organization with having a strong worldwide presence.
We are Vendor Neutral System Integrator providing solutions and services on major DCS/PLC/ F&G and SCADA systems.
IPANL is looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to become part of its professional team.
- Well versed and hands-on experience on Foxboro EVO DCS System especially ICC and FoxView/FoxDraw and System Definition software;
- Strong Knowledge of ICSS Design including System Architecture/network drawings/Cybersecurity/IO Wiring/CPU Load calculations/Cabinet design/Loop drawings;
- Works with PCS Team on all engineering related aspects to ensure on-time delivery of the deliverables;
- Ensure quality of engineering and design deliverables of both direct and
- subcontracted work complying with the contract and government requirements and support the overall project schedule;
- Reviews drawings, schedules, specifications, and other documents to ensure compliance with project requirements;
- Prepares hardware design of the PCS Cabinets, requisitions for the PCS hardware and software requirements;
- Liaise with SIS Team for Inter-Disciplinary Checks of various PCS Documents;
- Overall responsible for the technical delivery of PCS in the project;
- Communicates with the customer on all technical matters related to PCS design and clarify the design with the customer;
- Leads the technical reviews of PCS with the customer;
- Ensure development and quality of Project technical documentation as per MDR which are developed by respective PCS discipline design engineers. These documents include but not limited to ICSS Architectures, FDS, Standard Functions, IO Lists, and Network Architectures, FAT & SAT Procedures, etc;
- Integrates all the ICSS Sub Systems with respect to PCS;
- Leads the PCS team in DVT (Design Validation Test), FAT & IFAT;
- Lead the Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities;
- Act as Engineering Manager in absence of Engineering Manager
- Strong communication skills with mentorship skills;