Sr. Automation Engineer (Instrument & Control)
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited (IPANL) has been delivering industrial automation and control system solutions to Nigerian Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals for the past 20 years. IPANL is part of a multinational organization with having a strong worldwide presence.
We are Vendor Neutral System Integrator providing solutions and services on major DCS/PLC/ F&G and SCADA systems.
IPANL is looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to become part of its professional team.
*This position is for Nigerian National only*
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hardware Designing & Implementation for Specialized Control Systems including DCS, SIS & FGS with expertise on Allen Bradley Systems. (Yokogawa & Foxboro system will be an advantage)
- Related experience on Wellhead Facilities including Wellhead Control Panels, Skids, Solar System will be an advantage
- Well Aware of/Have Conceptual Understanding of Major Industrial Standards being Followed
- Understanding of Major Instrumentation being Used and Clarity on the Working Principle
- Understands/Able to gather required Information from Customer Specifications (including Functional Requirement Specifications, P&IDs, C&Es, Drawings, Narratives, Philosophies etc.)
- Software Designing & Implementation, with Expertise on Allen Bradley PLC (Yokogawa & Foxboro System will be an Advantage)
- Have carried out System Testing & FAT
- Have been involved in Site Works including Installations Supervision, Commissioning & Startups Activities
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in engineering or in related field
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in Industrial Automation & Controls Allen Bradley PLC (Yokogawa & Foxboro System will be an advantage)
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills