Sales Leader - Nigeria
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited (IPANL) has been delivering industrial automation and control system solutions to Nigerian Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals for the past 20 years. IPANL is part of a multinational organization with having a strong worldwide presence.
We are Vendor Neutral System Integrator providing solutions and services on major DCS/PLC/ F&G and SCADA systems.
IPANL is looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to become part of its professional team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Upstream and Midstream verticals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans to properly manage clients, increase revenue, and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing periodic updates on achievement and progress.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted, and followed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements, and provide written techno-commercial proposed solutions.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Actively participate in all marketing activities in the assigned territory/clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments in the assigned business vertical.
- Handle Business Development activities, such as new territory development, new account development, and new market development, as assigned by management.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Work on Marketing Collateral Development together with Marketing Team.
- Ensure alignment of New Global Operational Strategies with new business development.
- Create brand awareness in the target territory/clients.
Education & Skills Required:
- Bachelors in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering.
- 3-6 Years of relevant Industrial Automation sales experience in Oil & Gas.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.