HR & Admin Lead - Nigeria
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation Nigeria Limited (IPANL) has been delivering industrial automation and control system solutions to Nigerian Oil & Gas, Petro-Chemicals for the past 20 years. IPANL is part of a multinational organization with having a strong worldwide presence.
IPANL is looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to become part of its professional team.
We are looking for a Human Resources & Administration (HR&A) Lead who will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day human resources and administrative activities.
Main responsibilities include providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to HR Operations, recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training, and development; as well as oversee administrative functions; visas & logistics, procurement, and public relations
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in business administration
- 3-5 Years of experience in HR & office administration role
- Experience and relations with Govt. Regulators (DPR, FIRS, NCDMB, NSITF, ITF, etc.)
- Hands-on computer experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office (specially excel and word)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills