OT Cybersecurity Project Manager
About The Position
Responsible for the projects planning, schedule management, budgets management, resourcing, team development and execution of the projects, customer management in complex large organizations and work in a consultative manner. Experience and knowledge of agile practices would be preferred.
The project manager shall have an industrial background with knowledge of the functioning of the operations, maintenance, corporate, and interfacing with the cybersecurity teams in the industrial environment.
Shall have proficient verbal and written communication skills and have a thorough knowledge of the cybersecurity projects and the types of skillsets for team induction/development, to meet those requirements.
Expected to execute the projects in 1.) Risk assessment in OT domain 2.) Implementation of controls 3.) developing repeatable solutions for the compliance & monitoring 4.) Cybersecurity use cases development & incident response playbooks development 5.) Network segmentation projects
The Project Manager shall be able to work in a consultative way with the customers and be solution-oriented in addressing customer problems.
- Develop and implement project plans that support business objectives, timelines, budgets, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria
- Drive day to day execution of the overall integration process to ensure activity plans remain relevant and are being executed effectively
- Prepare project status reports and conduct meetings regularly on progress, risks, issues, and recommended solutions
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in engineering or in related field
- Minimum 10+ years of work relevant experience in cybersecurity with 3+ years of experience in OT cybersecurity
- Thorough knowledge in NIST & ISA 62443
- Preferable training/certifications in any of these ISA 62443, CISSP, GIAC, ICS-CERT, or SANS
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills
Project Management Skills:
Strong understanding of critical PM concepts such as activity plans, milestones, task dependencies, risk and issue tracking, status reporting. Ability to effectively lead an engagement team, making effective and efficient use of project resources, identifying and resolving complex problems/issues related to people, processes, and technology and strategy, both internally (organizational) and externally (client/engagement/project).
- Strong understanding of, and ability to execute project management methodologies and tools
- The ability to function in a fast-moving and rapidly changing environment, make quick sense of it all and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager; display strong oral and written communication skills from the top down; demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
- The ability to manage projects and teams that do not always report through the same department
- Interact with other departments and vendors to gather data, resolve and document complex technical issues for implementation and management of Cybersecurity projects.
- Provide planning and review of system designs to ensure compliance with company security policies and security best practices.
- Work with sensitive, confidential, and/or proprietary information while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism, and ethics.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project or other Project Management software
- Extensive problem-solving and analytical skills.