HR Business Partner (HRBP)
About The Position
The ideal HRBP is a people professional who enjoys true collaboration and partnership with business leaders and HR colleagues; understands how to analyze and solve organizational and operational challenges and enjoys employing evidence-based practical solutions in their approach.
- A people coach who can confidently and effectively communicate best practice concepts - moving colleagues to action across the spectrum of professional levels; highly analytical and able to influence equally with data and intuition.
- Conducts weekly meetings to check in with respective business units and provide HR guidance when appropriate.
- Maintains awareness of the culture, plans, and competition of the business unit under the HR purview.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies for the Business Unit.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides guidance/input and coordinates business unit workforce planning and succession planning.
- Conducts HR orientations of all new hires in the BU and provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers in collaboration with department management.
- Assists international employees of the Business Unit / Department with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Create or procure a professional development curriculum.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve workplace relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, change management, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and respective employment laws.
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan