Assistant Finance Business Partner
About The Position
We are looking for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to play a vital role in both enhancing the organization’s financial management capability and in embedding a more commercial focus into the business.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements and reconciling discrepancies in different accounts.
- Monthly Budget vs Actual Variance reporting at all levels; discussions and reporting to higher management
- Support FBP in Monthly preparations of WIP and Management Reports.
- Support FBP in the Monthly preparation of dashboards
- Creating and measuring business insights through business dashboards
- ACCA Qualified or finalist working towards a recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, etc. )
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills and a demonstrable understanding of how to extract and analyze management information from core
- Knowledge in producing management accounts and demonstrate aptitude for understanding budgets/forecasts.