INTECH Trainee Engineer Program
About The Position
The Trainee Program will provide you opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure in globally renowned System Integrator and Industrial Automation Company.
You’ll expand your knowledge based on personal experiences, coaching, and resources within our best-in-class learning platforms. You’ll also work alongside great managers who will invest in your development and give you feedback to help you grow and improve. It is tailored for experiential learning and will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering
- Priority will be given to fresh graduates.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong drive and desire to set an excellent foundation for future career success
- Preferably PEC Registered Engineer and Supervisory Certificate
- Base Location Lahore, Pakistan
It is one-year Trainee Program - Leading to a Permanent Job.