Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SSQA)
- BSCS from a reputed university with 2-4 years of experience testing enterprise software.
- Strong technical skills including SQL, Scripting, Linux and edge case identification.
- Write thorough test cases and maintain requirement traceability.
- Estimate, plan, execute and manage the testing effort.
- Write, review and execution of test scenarios both manually and with test automation tools.
- Develop, review and maintain artifacts produced during the STLC.
- Experience in end to end SDLC, agile testing methodologies and test phases including unit, integration, system, regression and performance testing.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.