About The Position
Splunk Developer will be primarily responsible for below operations of the Digital Solutions Department.
- Consulting with customers to customize and configure Splunk to meet their requirements.
- Developing and integrating use cases.
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Splunk “Search” language and building complex queries.
- Development of front-end searches, dashboards, and reports that are used for Security Analysts and IT engineers for advanced threat detection. Front-end development includes writing queries with Splunk’s SPL (Search Processing Language).
- Splunk environment upgrades and scaling, including building out Search Head clustering or Index clustering. Scaling will also include expansion of use cases and bringing new data sources into Splunk.
- Expert-level capabilities with the regular expression and statistical functions.
- Create Knowledge Objects (Fields, Lookups, Tags, Eventtypes, Alerts, field extraction.)
- Create custom alerts, reports, and dashboards.
- Splunk and Splunk Apps/Addons/Searches Integration & Administration.
- wide variety of data sources integration with Splunk.
- Coordination and engagement with application and infrastructure teams to optimally use Splunk data and visualizations.
- Python scripting, automation through scripts.
- Create custom add-ons for non-standard data sources.
- The Splunk Administrator would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
- Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin