About The Position
A Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple projects and clients at the same time, provide oversight to client implementations, help in customer pre-sales activities including ; proposal generation, customer need assessment, presentations, general business development and marketing support. As a project manager, the bulk of time will be spent on actual project implementation, customer need analysis, project work breakdown structures & schedules, defining Project taxonomy, data modals, development & configuration of application workflows, enterprise integration, dashboards and user interfaces, customer legacy data integration and validation, knowledge creation from customer existing data and any of the customization.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Should have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related technical field.
- Have multiple years of project management experience in the software industry using Agile principles.
- Familiarity with fundamental front end languages
- Familiarity with any of the Java Script Frameworks
- Familiarity with database technology
- Have significant hands-on experience with project management tools such as JIRA including their reporting functionality.
- Have a self-starter attitude and a demonstrated history of working independently.
- Be experienced as a software individual contributor.
- Wants to build world class products.
- Ideally, are certified as a PMP
- Have built industrial software (bonus).
- Experience Range: 7 plus Years