About The Position
The Proposal Engineer will be primarily responsible for most of the day-to-day operations of the Solution Center department.
General qualities we are seeking:
- Strong interpersonal skills: can communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
- Highly organized: excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Resourcefulness: Figuring out how to and then actually getting the job done every time without fail.
- Creative: Following and promoting creativity in architecting optimal technical and commercial solutions
Following are the key deliverables besides other deliverables as assigned by the management:
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the different PLC / DCS-based control systems (Rockwell/ Siemens/ ABB/ Honeywell/ GE) and knowledge of SCADA systems and their requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of site work and estimation of construction scope for installation of control system solution will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of hydraulic panel design.
- Shall be able to develop standard procedures and have good writing skills to produce high-level execution philosophy, project plans, design procedures, and commercial terms & conditions for customers' understanding.
- Must be keen in business development and have skills to negotiate prices and discount schedules with vendors.
- Shall propose and design optimal control system architectures with in-depth knowledge of network protocols and design.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in engineering or in related field
- Minimum 3-6 years of work experience in engineering or technical sales is required
- Sales and Business development acumen
- Can-Do & Positive Attitude