About The Position
The Taxation Executive will be responsible to assist to supervisor with tax provisions, federal and provincial tax issues, to comply with tax regulations and tax audits.
- Conduct reviews of internal tax documentation, reducing errors related to missed tax benefits.
- Facilitate communication with tax authorities.
- Facilitate in preparation of written responses for tax amendments to resolve state and federal notices.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of business and industry while working on different tax engagements in different territories.
- Complete all phases of tax audit engagements, including planning, fieldwork, record management.
- Comply with federal, state and local requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Prepare and maintain the working papers, reports and supporting documentation for Tax audit findings in accordance with ISAs, IFRS and Audit Methodology.
- Assist and support to other team members in meeting their regulatory obligations and tax matters.
- Hands on experience of filing, tax computation and handling the tax notices under rule 44(4), under section 165 and under section 149 etc.
- Preparation of working and replies for Income Tax and Sales Tax Audit.
- Hands on experience of ERP System.
- Continuing to improve the company record for Tax audit purposes.
- Filling of Monthly /Quarterly/Annual Tax Returns of Sales Tax, Withholding tax, Income Tax
- The resource having experience in tax assignments during his articles would be preferred.
- Qualification: CA partly qualified, ACCA /CMA
- Experience: 4 Years of hands-on Industry experience
- Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan