System & Network Engineer
About The Position
The position is supposed to discharge the responsibilities in all IT related areas globally. Following are major areas and their responsibilities.
- Provide effective and efficient IT support to local / remote users working in different time zones.
- Maintain IT department SLAs
- Planning and Designing of IT Infrastructure and make changes/upgrade and maintain as per requirements
- Maintain network and technical facilities Globally.
- Maintain PBX Communication setup; preferably (Avaya)
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain Network Routers/Switches/Firewalls, WLCs
- Configuring the Static and dynamic routing (EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP).
- Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Avaya PBX 500 v2.
- Configuring Switches VLAN’s, Inter VLAN Routing, VTP, and Ether-channel.
- Administration of vCenter environment including multiple ESXi, vCenter v6.5 and v6.7.
- Administration of clusters HA | Fault Tolerance | DRS | iSCSI | SAN.
- Management & configuration of IPsec VPN's (Site to Site VPN, Remote VPN, SSL VPN), DMVPN.
- Manage Domain Controllers and services e.g., DHCP, DNS etc.
- Manage End Point Security, Antivirus (preferably Kaspersky), Patch Management, ACS.
- Manage Servers (File Servers, SharePoint, ERP Servers).
- Manage Backup Servers, Services and data backups thru Acronics and Backup Exe.
- Manage O365 Applications
- Maintain server, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Provide training to /orientate end-users on different tools / applications.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Securing network by implementing security policies, hardening of network devices.
- Implementation and maintenance of monitoring tools like ManageEngine OPM, NetFlow, Device Expert.
- Different Operating Systems e.g. Windows Server, MacOS, Linux OS, Client OSs
- Microsoft, Cisco, Exchange, Avaya Technologies
- Hyper-V, Server virtualization
- VM ware ESX Server
- IPv6, STP, Routing and Switching, ISP Setup, DXX, Frame- Relay, Wireless LAN, Network Security using Firewalls, ATM, Data Communication, DNS, DHCP, FTP, TFTP, SDM, SSH, TELNET, IPsec and SSL VPNs, BGP, MPLS
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- 04+ years (Certification in relevant area/technologies)