Control Systems Engineer
About The Position
This position will provide you with opportunities to gain valuable hands-on exposure to a globally renowned System Integrator and Industrial Automation Company.
You’ll expand your knowledge based on personal experiences, coaching, and resources within our best-in-class learning platforms. You’ll also work alongside great managers who will invest in your development and give you feedback to help you grow and improve. It is tailored for experiential learning and will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
- Knowledge of Hardware Designing & Implementation for Specialized Control Systems
- Knowledge of Wellhead Facilities including Wellhead Control Panels, Skids, Solar System will be an advantage.
- Well Aware of/Have Conceptual Understanding of Major Industrial Standards being followed.
- Understanding of Major Instrumentation being Used and Clarity on the Working Principle
- Bachelor’s/master's degree in electrical/ Electronics/Mechatronics/ Control system Engineering or in related field
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- 2-5 years of experience in the field
- Nationality: Iraqi
Location: Basra - Iraq