Control System Engineer - Iraqi
About The Position
*This position is for Iraqi National Only*
- Control and instrumentation (C&I) engineers are responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment that is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes.
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Qualification: Engineer Bachelor’s/Master Degree in engineering
- Years of Experience: 07 Years
- Location: Al Basra, Iraq
- Position Type: Resident/Rotational 28/28