Control System Engineer
About The Position
- Control System Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment that is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes.
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Bachelors in Electrical, Instrumentation & Control System Engineering.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in the Field of Instrumentation & Control Systems.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with ABB 800xA (DCS) and 2-3 years on Rockwell ControlLogix.
- Good interpersonal skills and exposure/experience to Offshore platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work on 28/28 Rotation