About The Position
INTECH Process Automation is looking for a Sales Leader to boost up their projects and client deliverables in Kazakhstan region.
A brief of what the responsibilities would be:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Upstream and Midstream verticals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans to properly manage clients, increase revenue, and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing periodic updates on achievement and progress.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted, and followed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written techno-commercial proposed solutions.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Actively participate in all marketing activities in the assigned territory/clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments in the assigned business vertical.
- Handle Business Development activities, such as new territory development, new account development, and new market development, as assigned by management.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Work on Marketing Collateral Development together with Marketing Team.
- Ensure alignment of New Global Operational Strategies with new business development.
- Create brand awareness in the target territory/clients.
- Education: Bachelor in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering.
- Must have basic knowledge of Automation and Control systems, Automation Sales or Software/Digital Sales.
- Proven track record of firsthand and individual sales (with sales numbers and client names).
- Resilience and persistence to work on international assignments.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Must be willing to frequently travel internationally on multiple locations for Business Development missions.
- At least 2-4 years of Direct B2B Sales experience (solution selling)/(client-facing).
- Must have extraordinary spoken and written English communication and networking skills.
- Young, energetic, smart and have a desire to grow his/her international career.