Project Manager - Digital Solutions
About The Position
The Digital Transformation Project Manager will own digital transformation projects planning, execution and project P&L. Participate in business development activities by leveraging deep industry experience, consulting practices, and technology know-how.
This position requires face-to-face and virtual work, managing customer expectations to deliver the digital transformation project goals, with a specific focus on enterprise data management and operational applications.
If needed the project manager should be ready to take technical & commercial charge of the project and innovate to bring the project back on track.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand and conform to all commercial and technical requirements of the project
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing to clients and receipt of payments
- Manage project procurement and find creative technical solutions to beat project budgets
- Ensure proper administration and closure of contracts with sellers
- Have adequate knowledge of procurement/material handling processes
- Perform cost estimation, budgeting, and cost control
- Responsible for watching for Company’s interest and asking for fair Change Orders, when appropriate
- Target repeat business from existing customers without a bidding process through good business relationships and quality of work
- Apply planning, execution, monitoring, and control processes, defined or adopted by the organization (INTECH), to the project’s integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk, and procurement management.
- Apply scope verification and scope control during the execution of the project
- Prepare project plan/schedule using tools and processes adopted by the organization (INTECH) and manage it during the execution of the project
- Identify all project risks as early as possible in project execution, and mitigate those risks in conjunction with Portfolio Manager
- Ensure optimal utilization of resources assigned to the project
- Lead team to perform the clean-sheet design of project scope
- Travel to project sites, front offices, and customers' offices (local/international) as and when required
- Establish communication requirements among project stakeholders.
- Provide adequate project performance/progress reports
- Responsible for complete customer satisfaction (as a minimum) and customer elation (at best)
- Responsible for Customer / End User complaints and feedback
- Plan project human resources, acquire the project team, develop (HRD) and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Direct project engineers & resources and distribute the workload
- Develop project quality plan and perform quality assurance and quality control
- Ensure visibility of project man-hour usage, invoicing, and progress to the management
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in the engineering field
- Preferably 12-16 years of work experience in international projects & engineering
- Interpersonal and People Skills (multicultural)
- Extensive experience in enterprise data integration, warehousing, business intelligence, or associated analytics-focused fields.
- Understanding of software engineering and software architecture principles
- 5+ years of Experience in customer software deployment project management.
- Experience leading implementation teams to translate requirements and Digital Solutions’ developed solutions into actual value for the customer.
- The process-oriented mindset with a desire to build repeatable and scalable templates for solution design and project execution.
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams and managing offshore teams.
- Experience in working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience in the industrial environment from O&G / Power / Water sector will be preferred
- Must have basic knowledge of Automation and Control systems and OT Systems such as MES/Historians/Reporting Tools/Alarm Management Systems etc