Cloud / Site Reliability Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for Cloud/ Site Reliability Engineer for our IIS applications.
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large, distributed software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a recognized university.
- Cloud/ Site Reliability Engineer with 1 to 7 years of experience
- Polyglotism with at least Java, Python, and/or Golang knowledge and multiple years of delivering production-grade code under your belt.
- Cloud-native application architecture and selection of right cloud services.
- Pricing and cost optimization.
- Experience running software in the cloud preferably Azure and being on call.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Ansible (or similar such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Growth mentality, willingness to share ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you.
- Familiar with building distributed and scalable systems.
- Optimizations and Performance Improvement techniques.
- Self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work.
- Can set up production environments on Cloud with CI/CD.
- Can architect and develop IoT applications using Azure IoT and ML Services. (IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, ML Flow, and Azure Data Explorer)