Technical Quality Manager
About The Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Quality Manager to lead quality control efforts in our organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in site fabrication, supplier document numbering system.
- Develop an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance.
- Perform quality checks and inspections as per inspection and test plan for a particular project.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Assist or coordinate with external and internal auditors and inspectors as per requirement.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Maintain record of quality incidents, lesson learnt and associated corrective action and make sure the information is disseminated across all project teams and related functions.
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met.
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives.
- Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in Engineering or Quality management.
- 15 years of work experience in receiving inspection, certification, MDR compilation, Hydro testing, Dimensional control.
- Experience with NDT, welding, and lifting operations.
- API 510/570 or experienced to min BTEC/City & Guilds (HNC/HND) or equivalent with broad knowledge of requirements for testing pressure vessels and piping.
- Relevant industry certifications, such as IRCA Lead Auditor qualification and CSWIP Plant inspector Level 2.
- Strong understanding of document management systems and processes, and experience in developing and implementing document numbering systems.