Senior Competence and Management Engineer
About The Position
- Assesses the development needs of the organization, plans training courses, implements training programs, and measures effectiveness as per development needs.
- Assessing the Technical/Soft/Advanced Solution needs of resources, through Training Need Analysis, Project requirements, and Development Need Analysis sessions.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity to identify areas of improvement and Personal Development plans for achieving the desired target and results.
- Maintains a centralized database for resource skillset
Should have been Involved/Performed Independently in at least 5‐6 Projects in the Past in the Following Domains.
- Hardware and Software Designing & Implementation for Specialized Control Systems including PCS, SIS & FGS, Wellhead Facilities, Skids, and Solar systems.
- Understanding of Different Phases of a Typical Project Execution Cycle including Initiation, Sales, Engineering, Procurements, FAT, and Site.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized, Plans & Manages Daily/Weekly Activities (preferably through MSP)
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Have a Dynamic Personality, and is Adaptive to Changes as per Company’s Varying Needs/Demand
- Is Confident & has a Positive Outlook
- Leadership skills and Team Player, has the Capacity to Work in a Multi‐Cultural Environment
- Trustworthy, Honors Commitment
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously