Automation (PLC) Engineer
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation is looking for an energized and capable professional for the role of an Automation(PLC) Engineer.
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
Major Job Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Developing training modules & delivering basic & advance level training focusing on Siemens & Allen Bradly system.
- Data acquisition from customers including functional requirement specifications, P&IDs, C&Es, drawings, narratives, philosophies, etc.
- Software Designing & Implementation, with Expertise in Allen Bradley & Siemens PLC system.
- Responsible for Site Works including Installations Supervision, Commissioning & Startups Activities especially with Rockwell & Siemens systems
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in electrical engineering or in a related field
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience
- Maintenance experience in O&G Industry
- Engineer with Bentley Nevada & having a DCS (Yokogawa, Emerson, or Honeywell) experience will be preferred
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have Effective Written/Verbal Communication Skills
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan