About The Position
The CRM Coordinator will be primarily responsible for most of the day-to-day operations of the CRM related activities.
General qualities we are seeking:
· Strong interpersonal skills: can communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
· Highly organized: excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Resourcefulness: Figuring out how to and then actually getting the job done every time without fail.
· Creative: Following and promoting creativity in CRM & Power BI
- The position of Sales / CRM coordinator is required to assist global sales team and help them to manage / record their sales activities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM as well as follow-up for daily sales activities.
- Generates a Lead / opportunity in CRM from the information (or RFQ) shared by Sales Teams.
- Generates a proposal number to be used for proposal identification and documentation.
- Updates proposal / quote in the CRM and updates the bid value along with man hours estimated for execution of work.
- Maintains revisions of proposals in the CRM database sent by the SC team.
- Prepares Order in the CRM when any PO/Contract is received.
- Ensures that the Order Initiation & Order Revision Checklist has been followed.
- Obtains status updates of sales leads and opportunities on Monthly basis to update CRM.
- Supports project teams in opening project in Microsoft Axapta for initiating procurement.
- Coordinate sales team to create sales leads, opportunities, quotes and orders with mandatory / minimum data entry requirements.
- Liaison between sales team and solution center department for timely proposal making.
- Ability to understand sales/financial reports.
- Liaison between Sales and Operations Management to resolve queries related to financial numbers in CRM after sales handover meeting.
- Conduct training on CRM Tool for new sales team members / existing members.
- Manage data syncing between CRM and Power BI Dashboards etc.
- Ensure the compliance of INTECH relevant polices / procedures.
- Ensure the adequacy and accuracy of CRM data.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or in related field
- Minimum 1 years of work experience.
- Having skill set to manage CRM and Power BI
- Sales and Business development acumen
- Can-Do & Positive Attitude
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill