About The Position
We are looking for a Project Administrator to play a vital role in performing project coordination between stakeholders, project logistics management, periodic financial reporting, time sheet collection, invoicing, follow-ups, internal audits, team & customer coordination and maintain record.
- Keeping track of all project payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Prepare Monthly preparations of WIP and Management Reports.
- Creating and measuring business insights through business dashboards
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- ACCA Qualified or finalist working towards a recognized professional accounting qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA, ACA, etc.)
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills and a demonstrable understanding of how to extract and analyze management information from core
- Knowledge in producing management accounts and demonstrate aptitude for understanding budgets/forecasts.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill