Technician - Saudi Arabia
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation is looking for Technicians of the below category for a multi-year services opportunity in Saudi Arabia.
- Instrument Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Work Permit Receiver
- Fire Watchman
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
- Technicians should have good knowledge of Oil & Gas, Well Sites, Instrumentation, Networking and/or electrical systems.
- Have good knowledge of preventive maintenance and related planning, troubleshooting, repair and commissioning of subject systems.
- DAE/B-Tech (Electrical & Electronics)
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience
- Oil & Gas and petrochemical experience is a must
- Previous experience working in Saudi Arabia/transferable Iqama/driving license shall be preferred
- Ability to understand & Speak in English clearly.