Sales Leader – KSA
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation is looking for an energized and capable Sales professional who can lead a team of the young and like-minded.
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that new sales goals are being met. He/she will be looking at new business ventures with old and new potential clients and will be catering to their needs from all aspects. Hence, the candidate must have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics as well as a varied range of interpersonal skills. He/she will also be responsible for extending such tasks to reach out to global clientage. A brief of what the responsibilities would be:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Upstream and Midstream verticals.
- Develop and execute Account Plans to properly manage clients, increase revenue, and maximize margin in line with organization goals.
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing periodic updates on achievement and progress.
- Ensure all opportunities are identified, qualified, quoted, and followed.
- Qualify client needs and requirements and provide written techno-commercial proposed solutions.
- Work with all internal and external resources to ensure effective implementation of processes and achievement of assigned KPIs and targets.
- Actively participate in all marketing activities in the assigned territory/clients.
- Keep abreast of market developments in the assigned business vertical.
- Handle Business Development activities, such as new territory development, new account development, and new market development, as assigned by management.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
- Work on Marketing Collateral Development together with Marketing Team.
- Ensure alignment of New Global Operational Strategies with new business development.
- Create brand awareness in the target territory/clients.
- Proven track record of firsthand and individual sales (with sales numbers and client names)
- Resilience and persistence to work on international assignments.
- Must have basic knowledge of Automation and Control systems.
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Willing to frequently travel internationally on multiple locations for Business Development missions
- Young, energetic, smart and have a desire to grow his international career.
- A minimum of 4 years bachelor in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering.
- At least 2-4 years of Direct Sales experience (solution selling)
- Saudi nationality