Sr. BPM Developer
About The Position
The individual would be responsible to effectively architect the solution and lead project team in system implementation and deployment along with this the individual would be acting as the technical focal point with the client. Moreover, he would be responsible to efficiently manage resources and after skillset evaluation of the respective task he would allocate an appropriate resource.
- IBM BPM Development (Migrating old workflows to new IBM BPM).
- Work with multiple project delivery teams - responsible for process design, development
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Analyze coding, testing and support implementation for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements, and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- Candidate will be responsible for analyzing user specifications and requirements and provide assistance in coding & debugging applications.
- Work with multiple project delivery teams - responsible for process design, development (Agile Teams)
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Preferred Saudi National or person currently residing in KSA
- Must have At least 5 years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax and Generic System Services.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle based on IBM Environment
- Working knowledge of REST API development and integration.
- Experience with Agile methodology and working in Agile teams.
- XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
- Working knowledge RDBMS and non RDBMS system.