Sr. Cloudera Platform Developer
About The Position
The individual will be responsible for requirements analysis, High Level Design, Low Level Design and complex code development. Moreover, he would be responsible to efficiently manage data.
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; deployment of thin client applications
- Completes the delivery of design, code or testing for modules or multiple functions related to IS development initiatives.
- Prepares requirement definition, design, and technical specifications.
- Provides coding, testing and implementation support for identified technical platform (i.e., Mainframe, Mid-range, Distributed or Web).
- Analyzes user requirements and defines technical project scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
- Creates business and/or technical designs for new systems, and/or modifications to existing systems.
- Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs.
- The candidate will be responsible for analyzing user specifications and requirements and providing assistance in coding, testing and debugging applications.
- Develop ETL for cloud-based platforms
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Preferred Saudi National or person currently residing in KSA
- Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer and Oracle/Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Experience in Responsive coaches, app migrations and ability to create frameworks and utilities.
- Hands on experience of AWS Data Management & Analytics
- Strong Data Engineering skills (ETL) based on Python, Airflow, SQL
- Worked with Hortonworks Data Platform as Architect CDH (Cloudera Distribution for Hadoop) as developer/administrator
- Hands on experience of Hadoop, HDFS
- Hands on experience of Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, Apache NiFi
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
- Following all prescribed Target processes, standards, and reviews
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of REST API development and integration.
- XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
- Working knowledge RDBMS and non RDBMS system.
- Knowledge of Scripting language; Linux/RedHat