SIS Functional Safety Engineer
About The Position
Looking for an SIS Functional Safety Engineer to serve as a
- Recognized functional safety expert who provides leadership to the site surrounding SIS and machine safety.
- This role will interface with multiple teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met and are aligned with the needs of the entire plant.
- The Functional Safety Engineer Specialist also serves as a mentor and educator across the site for all aspects of functional safety.
- SIS Functional Safety Engineer shall serve as plant champion of instrument safety issues, resolving questions and issues through familiarity with industry, governmental, and plant safety standards.
- Create a strategy for the development and coordination of SIS reliability improvement efforts, processes, and systems.
- Develop and /or support the development of all SIS Functional Safety and SIS-related deliverables.
- Participate/facilitate Functional Safety Assessment, LOPA / SIL assignment review meetings.
- KSA, Eastern Region
- Resident Position with Family Status
- TUV Functional Safety Certification (Essential)
- 8+ Years of Experience
- O&G and/or Petrochemical Experience is preferred
- Knowledge of ISA Standards, LOPA, Control Systems (ESD/FGS) & Instrumentation