Sr. OT Cybersecurity Consultant
About The Position
INTECH Process Automation is looking for an energized and capable professional for the role of a Sr. OT Cybersecurity Consultant.
INTECH Process Automation has been helping businesses transform for the future through next-generation Automation and Digital technologies for the past 30 years and counting. We are a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. Our application-specific solutions diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
His/her general responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
Engagement Management Responsibilities
- Perform all project management tasks for assigned contracts – (Work in close coordination with company OT Cybersecurity Manager & Customer Account Manager for project planning, customer management, resource planning and execution of services)
- Continuously Consult with the client to understand his pains, propose solutions and convert it into business billing (Key role in customer gathering requirements, understanding business challenges, designing innovative technical solutions utilizing existing and potential technology partners and tools, and preparing and presenting the proposals)
- Manage & Ensure end to end customer experience
Business Development Responsibilities
- Prospect potential accounts, establish contacts, generate leads, qualify leads, convert them into opportunities and close the sales with the help of DS team (Lead the customer presentations for new accounts development and bids as per quarterly plan and KPIs as pre-agreed with Head of Digital Solutions)
- Cybersecurity Consultant will support the solution design for OT cybersecurity solutions and will be responsible for the techno commercial strategy in bids and tenders.
- Assist in solution writeups and proposal development. The role will also provide support in cybersecurity vendor partnerships
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the industrial cybersecurity applications and available products and be the company champion for local regulatory & industrial standards
- The candidates must have 8-10 years: preferably ISA62443 Cybersecurity Expert with extensive hands-on experience in OT & cybersecurity solutions design and deployment