skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Sales Leader – Africa
About The Position
- Responsible for the Technical Sales and Business Development in the Oil & Gas sector for the products and solutions of the company.
- Act as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers
- Make technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management
- Serve as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment
- Develop leads and Qualify sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, and funding
- Manage key End User technical relationships and successfully build relationships with the account team, partners, and customers.
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process, and funding
- Provide technical leadership and direction to customers and internal team in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market
- Must have a Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant fields of Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ Software/ Mechatronics.
- Must have experience of at least 3 years of direct B2B sales (client-facing).
- The experience is preferred in the field of Automation Sales or Industrial Sales or Software/ Digital Sales
- Must have spoken proficiency in Portuguese and French languages.
- Must have both spoken and written English language proficiency.
- Must have extraordinary communication and networking skills.
- Must be willing to travel to multiple African countries for Business Development.
- Job base location is Dubai (UAE) office with frequent traveling to assigned countries.
Apply for this position