About The Position
INTECH is a globally renowned engineering company specializing in automation, electrical, energy transition, and digitalization solutions. For nearly 30 years we have helped significant energy companies solve their most pressing issues around control, safety, reliability, and visibility. INTECH’s application-specific solutions, diversified and technically backed portfolio and expertise in equipment from major OEMs and system vendors are what differentiate us.
INTECH's Houston office is our center of excellence in renewables and energy transition projects, leading the way to a cleaner and greener future for the energy industry. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic, career-oriented, and skillful individuals to join our sales team here.
You’ll assist the sales activities in key accounts and report to the Business Development team to build, maintain and develop key accounts and win projects. You’ll also work closely with clients and end users to establish INTECH’s brand as a partner of choice; stay ahead of news and insights on future business and opportunities.
Develop deep relationships within assigned accounts across the following categories:
- EPCs: Decision makers in Engineering, Projects, Procurement, and Business Development.
- OEMs: Decision makers in Engineering, Projects, Procurement, and Business Development.
- End Users: Decision makers in Engineering, Projects, Operations & Maintenance, and Procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to “hustle” & get customer meetings
- Make sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management
- Serves as a trusted advisor to customers and develops customer relationships
- Deliver, monitor, and report on sales funnel, pipeline, bookings, and client contact development, providing regular updates on achievement and progress.
- Maintain a list of leads and opportunities in CRM and ensure proper follow-up to turn information into opportunities and orders.
- Manage key End User relationships and successfully build relationships with the account team, partners, and customers
- Actively participate in all marketing activities in the assigned territories/clients.
- Create brand awareness in the target territory/clients.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Must have a Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant fields of Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer/ Software/ Mechatronics
- The experience is preferred in the field of Automation Sales Industrial Sales or Software/ Digital Sales
- 3-5 years of sales experience in Energy Transition, Utilities, or Industrials
- Technology Focus on Automation, Electrical/Electronic System integration, Software, Engineering/EPC
- Must be willing to travel in the assigned region - 50%
- Must have extraordinary communication and networking skills