Design, Engineering, Supply and Startup Commissioning of pipeline SCADA system
Ecuador produces about 500,000 barrels of crude oil per day (bpd) from fields in the northern Amazon regions of Sucumbios, Napo and Orellana. The scope of the project consisted of three multiple well islands each with launchers and gathering lines that delivered the well production to Early Processing Facility (EPF). At the EPF the water, gas & oil was sent into pipeline through three automated block valves (MLV) stations that terminated at SF Receiving Facility. The pipeline terminates at a Transfer Station. The customer keeping in view the past excellent work history of INTECH requested INTECH for:
- Engineering, Design, Supply, Commissioning & startup of SCADA system for the 160KM pipeline
- Engineering, Design &Supply of optical fiber based telecommunications system that consists of two self-healing fiber optic rings and integration of main facility CCR, MCC, third party skids, leak detection system, power generation system and other plant applications to SCADA
- Engineering, Design & Supplyof Dual – Redundant fiber optic communications network.
- Integration of SCADA with third party locations
- Site Construction Management & Supervision
INTECH based on its rich oil & gas domain knowledge, technological expertise and its vendor neutral approach to system design choose hardware that was best fit for customer needs & requirements. The system delivered was designed keeping in view the availability, reliability, international safety, compliance and operational excellence standards specific to a gas processing facility. The hardware selected included:
- 08 RTU Panels – Rockwell Automation’s ControlLogix
- Rockwell Automation’s – RS View32 HMI
- Optical Fiber telecommunications network with 2 self-healing rings
INTECH enables oil & gas facilities to optimally deploy and maintain automation solutions resulting in enhanced productivity, reliability, safety, compliance, and flexibility of the assets and the enterprise. INTECH has completed over 100 major upstream Oil & Gas projects for the top ten E&Ps globally over the past years. INTECH is a vendor neutral automation solutions provider with experience with almost all well-known PCS/PLC.