Engineering, Design and Supply of Integrated Control & Safety System (ICSS) and Hydraulic Wellhead Control Panel (WHCP) for condensate processing facility
The customer had initiated the development of a condensate processing complex, located in Block 0’s Area C, in offshore Nigeria. The project was expected to monetize approximately 100,000 barrels per day of oil, condensate and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), and to eliminate the routine flaring of associated gas in Areas B and C of Block 0.
The projectwas based on a platform complex that consists of remote flare jacket and process compression installation (PCP), a living platform (QUP) and a drilling production platform (DPP) that are all linked together. INTECH and customer has a long successful history of working together and keeping in view the outstanding delivery capabilities INTECH was called in for
- Design, engineering and supply of Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS)
- Design, engineering and supply Wellhead Hydraulic Control Panels (WHCP) and associated Chemical Injection Panels.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting documentation
- Project management services including interface with other third party
INTECH based on its rich oil & gas domain knowledge, technological expertise and its vendor neutral approach to system design choose hardware that was best fit for customer needs & requirements. The system delivered was designed keeping in view the specific international safety, compliance and operational excellence standards specific to a gas processing facility. The hardware selected included:
- Process Control System (PCS) – Yokogawa Centum CS3000
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) – Yokogawa Prosafe
- WHCP (SSSV=10,000 Psi, UMV= 5,000 Psi, WV= 5,000 psi, Chock= 2,500 Psi)
- Well Test Panels
- Chemical Injection Panels
- Fusible Loop Panels
INTECH enables oil & gas facilities to optimally deploy and maintain automation solutions resulting in enhanced productivity, reliability, safety, compliance, and flexibility of the assets and the enterprise. INTECH has completed over 100 major upstream Oil & Gas automation projects for the top ten Exploration and Production companies globally. INTECH design philosophy is based on a vendor neutral, best fit automation solution approach to ensure safe, efficient and compliant operations.