INTECH agrees terms with a major global oil and gas company for the provision of specialized ICSS maintenance services at its back office and multiple offshore production facilities in Angola.
With more than a decade-long history of successful business operations in Angola, INTECH has become reliable and trustworthy name for operating and maintaining production assets. INTECH’s resident O&M engineers have provided consistent proof of their remarkable competence and diligence on project-after-project to make INTECH the foremost oil and gas system integrator in Angola.
INTECH’s client on this project, a major global oil and gas company, planned to outsource reliability improvement and maintenance services of Integrated Control & Safety Systems at its back office and multiple offshore production facilities for one year. INTECH emerged clear winner for this project based on its enormous experience in providing operations and maintenance services to Oil & Gas customers in Angola as well as in other parts of the world with a pool full of experienced, talented engineers.
As per agreement, INTECH’s senior ICSS engineers will be permanently present at the client’s back office for the duration of the contract and will be mobilized to the agreed sites on as-needed basis. INTECH’s senior ICSS engineers will be responsible for the following agreed scope of work:
- Identify, develop, and establish systems / processes to enhance ICSS equipment reliability
- Use system trends and surveillance data and develop reliability metrics for ICSS and fire and gas equipment
- Ensure Fit for Service ‘Equipment Specific’ ICSS Preventative Maintenance Routines (PMRs) exist and scheduled, are condition based or in line with vendor requirements, including alignment with PMRs from central team
- Instrumentation and ICSS spares management including associated documentation and system obsolescence
- ICSS systems criticality review and ensure the PMRs and maintenance is aligned with this
- Equipment Startup and troubleshooting procedures review and ensure they are fit for purpose
- Assist engineering and maintenance teams, where applicable, in plans to improve safety, operational, and reliability issues
- Coach Angola Nationals for ICSS development
About INTECH’s O&M Solutions
INTECH’s O&M services provide long-term asset healthcare, maintenance and upgrades ensuring sustained operation of assets for their planned life and beyond. Our project experiences help us gain valuable knowledge of systems, improving our learning curve in comparison to a third-party O&M provider, thereby reducing O&M risks & costs. With INTECH’s diverse expertise of control systems and oil & gas application, we also help reduce hassle of managing multiple vendors for any O&M situation. A single INTECH resource is skilled at handling multiple systems – saving both finances and time.
For more information visit: https://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/operations-and-maintenance/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.