INTECH to equip a gas purification plant in South Pakistan with state of the art Fire & Gas detection system
INTECH Process Automation will equip a gas purification plant with state of the art fire and gas detection system in south Pakistan.
The client on this project is one of the major oil and gas companies in the country. INTECH has an immaculate track record of project executions and an excellent business relationship with the client spanning over eight years. INTECH was therefore the integrator of choice for this project based on successful project executions and business understanding with the client in the past.
Mainly, INTECH scope in this project consists of following main activities:
- Supply and Installation of F&G Detection Instrumentation along with all relevant accessories
- Supply and Installation of Instrumentation, Communication and Power Cables related to INTECH offered F&G system
- Supply and Installation of Cable Tray, GI Conduit, MS Pipe, Cable Lugs, Cable Glands etc. as per requirement and as per requirement
- Supply and Installation field JBs and relevant Accessories
- Design, Supply, Installation, Testing, FAT, SAT, Commissioning and Start-up of PLC based F&G Control System with One EWS/OWS station, Two OWS stations, One printer
- Supply and Installation of Workstation Consoles for INTECH provided workstations
- Training of offered F&G Control system at INTECH training facility and at site
INTECH will use its resources in Pakistan and UAE for this project with the Engineering Office in Pakistan serving as the lead execution office.
About INTECH’s Integrated Control Systems (ICS) Solutions
INTECH’s Integrated Control Systems offer a complete array of vendor neutral control automation and integration solutions ranging from basic Process Control, Safety, F&G and Power Management applications to data networks, site security, instrument management and fully integrated control and safety systems. Our third party start-up and commissioning services ensure minimum downtime and accelerated glitch-free execution. INTECH’s ICS is a “One-Stop Automation Solution” that improves plant safety, reliability and efficiency while lowering costs and increasing returns.
For more information visit: https://www.intechww.com/automation/integrated-control-systems/
For support on your automation projects: https://www.intechww.com/contact-us/
INTECH Process Automation is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more information visit: www.intechww.com