INTECH lauded for the quality of solution and services in enterprise historian & related services project for a major oil facility in Nigeria
INTECH’s project team was heartily praised by the client as an enterprise historian & related services project came to conclusion at a major oil facility in Nigeria.
The client, while expressing complete satisfaction with all the critical aspects of the project, reserved special praise for INTECH’s project management, the quality of its product and engineering, and overall experience of services and systems supplied. The client also appreciated INTECH’s help in issuance of licenses as well as the clarity of its simulated solution.
The client on this project wished to integrate metering data at a custody transfer station at the facility with the head office using central repository historian for data logging and reporting including dashboard-based visualization. INTECH, backed by its years of successful historian related project completions and being a trusted OSIsoft partner, emerged as the winner of this project.
INTECH’s scope on this project included:
- Provision and Installation of Server Hardware, Infrastructure and Telemetry Equipment such as Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Radio Modem, Connectivity of Site to Head Office LAN
- OSIsoft PI Historian Installation and Setup
- Integration with existing Metering Skid Flow Computers and Yokogawa DCS via OPC
- Data management as per specifications (if any)
- Configuration of User roles as per Customer Hierarchy at Head Office and Site
- Web Based Dashboards in PI Vision for Metering Analytics and KPIs reporting
- Installation & Setup of Telemetry Network (Radio Link) from site to Head Office LAN
- Installation of Client & Data Interface at site including Data Buffering
- Installation of Data Archive Server at Head Office
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
- End User Training on PI System Clients
The project was completed well within the agreed timelines and budget; much to the client’s satisfaction.
About INTECH Advanced Software Solutions
INTECH offers consultancy solutions (consultancy, algorithms, technology) targeting operations, production & maintenance to discover hidden efficiencies in plants’ operating envelope. Working together with the customers, INTECH helps get more out of people, processes, and technology. INTECH’s partners are directly involved with, and influence the development of virtually all industry recognized alarm management standards and other influential documents, including the ISA-18.2 standard, the API-RP-1167 recommended practice, and the EEMUA 191 guideline document.
For more information on INTECH Advanced Software Solutions, click here: https://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/advanced-software-solutions/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more Information, visit: www.intechww.com