INTECH Process Automation is currently executing an Operations Optimization Project at a Gas Processing Facility in Indonesia.
The Gas Processing facility caters to one of the biggest and earliest deepwater developments in the region operated by one of the major global oil and gas companies. INTECH Process Automation identified Operations Optimization as a significant opportunity to improve the safety, reliability and profitability at the facility.
INTECH’s scope of work on the project includes the following:
- Alarm Performance analysis Report i.e. Benchmarking existing system performance as per ISA 18.2 standards. Data Source – Process Data and Alarms & Events History.
- Study P&IDs, PFDs, Alarms Philosophy Documents, HAZOP and Cause & Effect diagrams and provide:
- BAD Actors List – Top N Alarms contributing to 60% + Alarms and Events Load
- Documentation – Existing Alarms Configurations & Proposed Alarms Configurations as per ISA 18.2 standards
- Presenting Proposed Alarms Configurations to Customer’s I&E, Production and Operations teams
- Getting MOC approval for proposed Alarms configurations in FT View application
- Implementing approved Alarms configurations in FT View application
INTECH will be using its execution lead office in Jakarta to facilitate the client on this project. The project is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
About INTECH Advanced Software Solutions
INTECH offers consultancy solutions (consultancy, algorithms, technology) targeting operations, production & maintenance to discover hidden efficiencies in plants’ operating envelope. Working together with the customers, INTECH helps get more out of people, processes, and technology. INTECH’s partners are directly involved with, and influence the development of virtually all industry recognized alarm management standards and other influential documents, including the ISA-18.2 standard, the API-RP-1167 recommended practice, and the EEMUA 191 guideline document.
For more information on INTECH Advanced Software Solutions, click here: https://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/advanced-software-solutions/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more Information, visit: www.intechww.com