INTECH extends its O&M footprint in Saudi Arabia with the award of Control Systems Technical Services for one of the world’s largest chemical complexes.
The customer intended to delegate their maintenance of Integrated Control & Safety Systems and Vibration Monitoring & Control Systems. INTECH’s multi-vendor expertise combined with similar successful project references and excellent working relationships with the customer were key in winning this project.
INTECH’s senior resident ICSS engineers will be responsible for the following agreed scope of work:
- Maintenance plan and schedule for periodic Vendor recommended PM’s, checks, testing, inspections and software and firmware updates for all electrical and control equipment/components
- Maintain asset and equipment list and develop maintenance plans
- Troubleshooting, calibration process for control systems, SIS proof test and Assisting RCI including Failure Analysis
- Obsolescence and spare parts management including developing upgrade plans
- New projects and modifications related to the installed equipment
- Training programs for customer’s staff
- Maintain all technical documents
About INTECH’s O&M Solutions
INTECH’s O&M services provide long-term asset healthcare, maintenance and upgrades ensuring sustained operation of assets for their planned life and beyond. Our project experiences help us gain valuable knowledge of systems, improving our learning curve in comparison to a third-party O&M provider, thereby reducing O&M risks & costs. With INTECH’s diverse expertise of control systems and oil & gas application, we also help reduce hassle of managing multiple vendors for any O&M situation. A single INTECH resource is skilled at handling multiple systems – saving both finances and time.
For more information visit: https://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/operations-and-maintenance/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more information visit: www.intechww.com