INTECH Process Automation KSA has reached an agreement to provide services to improve production process monitoring at a titanium sponge plant in the west of Saudi Arabia.
INTECH will provide services to implement a Plant-wide Enterprise Historian system to aid Business, Engineering and Operations Team to effectively monitor production process using smart visualization tools for the upcoming plant as part of its commissioning and interface it with company’s business systems for work management planning.
Briefly, INTECH’s scope of work, among other details, includes:
- Supply and installation of Hardware for PI Historian/AF/Vision Servers, PI Interface and Manual Logger PCs
- Supply and installation of firewalls and for networking and DMZ
- Supply and installation of pre-requisite software licenses
- Engineering and Development of PI server tag database
- Development of Dashboard screens
- Installation of PI Interfaces for SCADA, Lab Systems and 3rd Party as per System Architecture
- Installation of PI Historian (AF/Data Archive/Vision) Servers on Plant and Business LAN as per System Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of secure PI-PI Interface on DMZ Network
- Engineering and Configuration of PI Tag Database for PI Servers
- Installation and Configuration of PI Manual Logger Interfaces
- Client Training
The deployment will benefit the company in the long term in driving towards process monitoring, condition monitoring and exception based maintenance as well as providing user-friendly customized dashboards, regular line monitoring reports etc.
INTECH will mobilize its resources from its KSA offices and engineering back-office for the execution of this project. INTECH’s Al-Khobar office will serve as the lead execution office.
About INTECH Advanced Software Solutions
INTECH offers consultancy solutions (consultancy, algorithms, technology) targeting operations, production & maintenance to discover hidden efficiencies in plants’ operating envelope. Working together with the customers, INTECH helps get more out of people, processes, and technology. INTECH’s partners are directly involved with, and influence the development of virtually all industry recognized alarm management standards and other influential documents, including the ISA-18.2 standard, the API-RP-1167 recommended practice, and the EEMUA 191 guideline document.
For more information on INTECH Advanced Software Solutions, click here: https://www.intechww.com/products-and-solutions/advanced-software-solutions/
INTECH Process Automation Inc. is an international Control Systems engineering and Systems Integration company delivering reliable automation solutions to the Oil & Gas sector since 1991. INTECH has done projects in 31 countries across 6 continents with regional offices in 13 countries, equipping it with 2000+ engineering man-years of experience. INTECH’s vendor-neutral approach and extensive experience help serve both regional and global customers with the highest standards of quality and reliability.
INTECH covers all traditional asset classes (upstream, midstream & downstream) as well as shale and buoy automation. Its wide range of solutions covers traditional control system automation as well as hydraulic (surface and sub-surface) control system automation and advanced software solutions for operations and asset management. Customers benefit from INTECH’s lump-sum turnkey solutions to save costs and increase plant productivity.
For more Information, visit: www.intechww.com